Adventure Time - Penguin

Blogroll

Februari 18, 2009

Expressions for handling guests

In an office
 Greetings (Good morning/afternoon/evening).
 What can I do for you, Sir/Ma’am?
 Could I take your name, please?
 Just a moment, please. I’ll see if Mr./Mrs….is free/available?
 Have a seat, please.
 Would you like something to drink?
 I’m sorry, Sir/Ma’am. Mr/Mrs…is not in.
 Would you like to leave a message?
In a hotel
 Welcome to our hotel.
 Hope you enjoy your stay.
 Have a nice rest, Sir/Ma’am.
 Would you like some help with your luggage?
 Here is your key.
 Please, check your bill.
In a restaurant
 Welcome to our restaurant.
 May I take your order, please?
 Are you ready to order, Sir/Ma’am?
 Can I take your coat, Sir/Ma’am?
 Hope you enjoy the food.
In a shop
 Can I help you?
 May I help you?
 Which one fixes you?
 Which one do you like?

1 komentar:

Nurhasanah Sidabalok mengatakan...

do you have any exercise about guest handling?? i do need it for my students in 2nd grade SMK. thank you